Being "difficult" at work?

I'm generally pretty decent at my job wherever I work, but there is an aspect of work that always causes me issues.

I pick up on details that people often miss or choose to ignore, in particular when policies are not being followed, which in my job can put people at risk.

When I communicate this to management I am seen as being, "difficult," "abrupt," or "rude," but no-one can ever seem to tell me what I said that was actually rude, as opposed to being not what they wanted to hear, as it causes problems for them to have to solve.

This has been something I have faced for some while in a variety of workplaces.

I wish I could just ignore what I notice, but I literally feel compelled to identify issues once I see them, especially as they could endanger people.

Parents

• I pick up on details that people often miss or choose to ignore, in particular when policies are not being followed, which in my job can put people at risk.

When I communicate this to management I am seen as being, "difficult," "abrupt," or "rude," but no-one can ever seem to tell me what I said that was actually rude, as opposed to being not what they wanted to hear, as it causes problems for them to have to solve.

It is pretty much a standard procedure thing ~ with people sometimes taking immense offence or others feeling incredibly embarrassed at being corrected or told they are breaking the rules, in that they treat such information as being either or both a moral judgement against their good character or an emotionally pointed or blunt attack upon themselves personally ~ rather than as just being a mellow observational pointer for improving ethical conduct and thereby social efficiency.

• I pick up on details that people often miss or choose to ignore, in particular when policies are not being followed, which in my job can put people at risk.

It is pretty much a standard procedure thing ~ with people sometimes taking immense offence or others feeling incredibly embarrassed at being corrected or told they are breaking the rules, in that they treat such information as being either or both a moral judgement against their good character or an emotionally pointed or blunt attack upon themselves personally ~ rather than as just being a mellow observational pointer for improving ethical conduct and thereby social efficiency.

Children