What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • Where do I start..

Being late for things. Particually when going to the airport, mega stress about missing a flight being at the wrong gate etc.

Confrontations with people, or people trying to sell me things. Either way i will just take the easy way out.

Random telephone calls, I wont answer if I don't know the number. Thankfully Covid has killed of the door to door seller, hated that too.

People just poping round when I am at home without calling first. My parents did this one day and I had a melt down.

Making mistakes, however minor and thinking everybody is laughing at me.

Finally more of a phobia but it freaks me out ..is fish! Can't even watch nature films with fish in them. No way would you get me to go to a Sea Life Center, mega melt down. Don't know why but they just freak me out totally.

• Where do I start..

Being late for things. Particually when going to the airport, mega stress about missing a flight being at the wrong gate etc.

Confrontations with people, or people trying to sell me things. Either way i will just take the easy way out.

Random telephone calls, I wont answer if I don't know the number. Thankfully Covid has killed of the door to door seller, hated that too.

People just poping round when I am at home without calling first. My parents did this one day and I had a melt down.

Making mistakes, however minor and thinking everybody is laughing at me.

Finally more of a phobia but it freaks me out ..is fish! Can't even watch nature films with fish in them. No way would you get me to go to a Sea Life Center, mega melt down. Don't know why but they just freak me out totally.

Children
No Data