What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • Going places suddenly - I need to be notified in advance.
    Not having a purpose for going somewhere - just going someplace to hang out or chill is weird to me.
    Not being able to communicate verbally with someone and be understood, as in you don't speak the same language.
    Talking to people I don't know. If there's a clear functional purpose, as in might occur at a work place, that's different, but otherwise I hate it.
    Dealing with socially confrontational situations.
    Social events where I do not have a clear understanding of the purpose of the event.
    Intimacy - I didn't even hug my own family members, excepting my mother and she always initiated, until I was in my late teens, and I still feel weird about touch interactions with my closest friend of 20+ years. 

There are other things, but those are the main ones.

• Going places suddenly - I need to be notified in advance.
    Not having a purpose for going somewhere - just going someplace to hang out or chill is weird to me.
    Not being able to communicate verbally with someone and be understood, as in you don't speak the same language.
    Talking to people I don't know. If there's a clear functional purpose, as in might occur at a work place, that's different, but otherwise I hate it.
    Dealing with socially confrontational situations.
    Social events where I do not have a clear understanding of the purpose of the event.
    Intimacy - I didn't even hug my own family members, excepting my mother and she always initiated, until I was in my late teens, and I still feel weird about touch interactions with my closest friend of 20+ years. 

There are other things, but those are the main ones.

Children
No Data