What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • I also have far too much anxiety whenever I have a job interview; I arrive way too early and him-and-ham when trying to answer the questions.

• Job interviews are bad, really stressful. I was the 'technical expert' on a job interview panel once (for the post of scientific director of a biotechnology start-up company) and it was only slightly less stressful than being an interviewee.

• I fall apart during interviews. I laugh randomly, repeat myself constantly. My voice will get higher until it disappears. Before that my speech gets faster and I say random things to fill in space. Horrible experience lol.

• why the -1 ? thats bad u know that ?

• welcome to this forum 

I think u are new Slight smile

• I don't like job interviews video or face to face. Although I maybe prefer the video more than the face to face then I don't have to worry if I am going to get there on time or not. I had a video job interview a few weeks ago. I did a lot of preparation for it and did research on the company I put an application for a job with, I prepared for what questions they might ask me about how my experience is relevant to the job I applied for and when it came to the actual interview I could not think of some of the answers to the questions they asked even after all the preparation I had done. I had the notes. But it is better not to look at the notes during the interview. They want you to think on the spot of the answers to their questions. And I am not very good at thinking on the spot my mind just goes blank. I have not heard back from the the people who interviewed me, so I think it is safe to say that I have not passed. 

• I don't like job interviews video or face to face. Although I maybe prefer the video more than the face to face then I don't have to worry if I am going to get there on time or not. I had a video job interview a few weeks ago. I did a lot of preparation for it and did research on the company I put an application for a job with, I prepared for what questions they might ask me about how my experience is relevant to the job I applied for and when it came to the actual interview I could not think of some of the answers to the questions they asked even after all the preparation I had done. I had the notes. But it is better not to look at the notes during the interview. They want you to think on the spot of the answers to their questions. And I am not very good at thinking on the spot my mind just goes blank. I have not heard back from the the people who interviewed me, so I think it is safe to say that I have not passed. 

Children