anyone else get this when they go out?

so today i went out, had to go to specsavers appointment, plus i was also switching a big wad of old 20s to new 20s.

anyways on way home group of 3 topless prettyboy lads walk past me and as they walk past close one of them jerks at me as if to feign a attack and shouts "BOOO" in my face... like total stranger for no reason.... anyone else get this type of crap when they go out? or is this just me that gets random strangers tryna intimidate me for no reason?

anyway, why the feck should a stranger even bother to interact with a random stranger they pass? especially in this way? what if i hit the guy, does he think of this? ofcourse hes probably confident as he had 2 mates with him and i was just me..... tbh if i wasnt carrying a sizable amount of money id have gladly tried to see if they could all live up to their image. as for image my brain always judges everyone as larger than me, but thinking on it perhaps they maybe larger in body but definately not in muscle tone. 1v1 with one of them would be interesting if i didnt have anything to lose on me, and perhaps if it wasnt so hot. 

i guess its just todays society and crappy upbringing of a entire generation of scum. 

anyway if anyone wants to know the town that has scum like this in, its wigan. if you want to avoid scum then avoid wigan. id guess all sizable towns are like this though? 
is it perhaps that we need to bring back smacking kids? ... smack them while they are kids so that they dont need to be smacked harder by a total stranger when they are a adult when they try intimidate that stranger?

Parents
  • Yes, all the time, although in my case I usually will answer back, though honestly it's a stupid thing to do ans you could end up stabbed or something, but I have a temper and I'm not intimidated by hard man acts.

One occasion that sticks out most was when during a work break a bunch of drunks approached, and I knew from hearing them singing and making noise that they couldn't handle their drink and sure enough they got to me, started circling me and sort of dancing around me making those stupid noises drunk blokes make (like that whuhuuuuh sort of noise, it's weird) and one in particular was right in front of me, with a look that said I wasn't ***. So I lost it, started shouting and asked which one of them wanted to have a go, at which point they stopped dancing and just sort of stood in a line not knowing what to do, until the leader I guess said something like 'you're alright mate' and try to shake my hand but I told them to *** off again, and they did, until they got to the entrance of a pub down the way and started making their noise again knowing I was hardly likely to come into the club after them. 

Just complete tools, I hate them with a passion and I have several stories of some wannabe thug(s) thinking their swagger and swear words are enough to scare me. From my experience they've got nothing beyond that, which begs the question why go looking for trouble if you're going to back down when you find it. 

It plays a large part in why I hate going out, I don't want to be bothered yet I seem to have a sign on my head saying I do xD 

My advice would be to just hold your temper and ignore it though. It's not worth either outcome if it turns violent. Either you lose and get hurt or you win and potentially get arrested, even if you were only defending yourself. It's not worth risking either outcome over some stupid knackers with big mouths.

• There are little rituals and self agreements people seem to have to satisfy before they can hit you.

If you interrupt those sequences they find it impossible to hit you. It's weird but seems to work very well.

IF you are being serially abused as I was you have to find new ways of putting them off their game.

That's all violence is normally, a pathetic and unpleasant game played by angry and disappointed losers in life trying to make a power play in a realm they think they understand... Psychopaths, sportsmen, soldiers etc, use violence more formally and sometimes for different reasons, but I'm pretty sure I've nailed the stuff we are talking about here.

It's the old "If the only tool you have is a hammer everything you meet takes on the aspect of a nail" thing. 

GET more tools that allow you to win, is the solution. Psychology, Calm words, love, they are all useful and have carried the day for me.

If you are a serial victim like I was, you will have picked up some of the wrong mannerisms, which then makes you a target for others who like "picking a fight" When I made the decision to learn all about how to win violent encounters, I realised there was a heirarchy of violence. I joined the army specifically to learn how to look after myself and end the cycle of violence I had been trapped in for over a decade. The best solution is to always walk away unscathed, with extra points awarded if you opponent can do that too.

That I found requires mind & facial muscle mastery way more than it does weapons training.  

• There are little rituals and self agreements people seem to have to satisfy before they can hit you.

If you interrupt those sequences they find it impossible to hit you. It's weird but seems to work very well.

IF you are being serially abused as I was you have to find new ways of putting them off their game.

That's all violence is normally, a pathetic and unpleasant game played by angry and disappointed losers in life trying to make a power play in a realm they think they understand... Psychopaths, sportsmen, soldiers etc, use violence more formally and sometimes for different reasons, but I'm pretty sure I've nailed the stuff we are talking about here.

It's the old "If the only tool you have is a hammer everything you meet takes on the aspect of a nail" thing. 

GET more tools that allow you to win, is the solution. Psychology, Calm words, love, they are all useful and have carried the day for me.

If you are a serial victim like I was, you will have picked up some of the wrong mannerisms, which then makes you a target for others who like "picking a fight" When I made the decision to learn all about how to win violent encounters, I realised there was a heirarchy of violence. I joined the army specifically to learn how to look after myself and end the cycle of violence I had been trapped in for over a decade. The best solution is to always walk away unscathed, with extra points awarded if you opponent can do that too.

That I found requires mind & facial muscle mastery way more than it does weapons training.  

Children
No Data