Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • I used to drink coffee a lot. I needed it. I went to work every day. If I didn't drink coffee, I had a bad day. And as time went on, I started noticing the negative effects on my body and decided to give up coffee. After that, I was advised to try chaga mushroom. It has many positive effects on the body. For example, the mushroom normalizes the blood pressure and venous pressure, reduces the level of harmful cholesterol and blood glucose, improves the outflow of bile and the work of the excretory system, and helps to detoxify from toxins and hazardous substances. After it, I feel relief in my body.

• I used to drink coffee a lot. I needed it. I went to work every day. If I didn't drink coffee, I had a bad day. And as time went on, I started noticing the negative effects on my body and decided to give up coffee. After that, I was advised to try chaga mushroom. It has many positive effects on the body. For example, the mushroom normalizes the blood pressure and venous pressure, reduces the level of harmful cholesterol and blood glucose, improves the outflow of bile and the work of the excretory system, and helps to detoxify from toxins and hazardous substances. After it, I feel relief in my body.

Children
  • sounds like caffeine addiction to me, im the same to be honest, can wonder why i feel down, then think, ah! coffee etc, then mood improves as a result.

glad youve beat it, may sound silly, but caffeine is still a "drug" no matter how every day life it is, and has withdrawal symptoms and side effects, without moderation