Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

• Tea! Coffee I like the many flavours there are for tea. It's nice to have a special cup in the afternoon as well.

• I love cerimonial grade Matcha tea, with 50% Almond milk, 50% oat milk (both RudeHealth). Frothed up using a caffetiere. Twice a day. It is divine.

• I like tea Grinning I start the day with a cup of tea and end it with a tea as well.. I've always loved the taste. Coffee is too strong for me, yuck.

• i love to drink coffee and starbucks coffee but resently i am cutting down on my coffee intake like no coffee for a month  and i fell a lot better good mood and i  am more friendly to every one and i am using alot of good manners to every one i am a frendly person but now i am even more frendly and helpfull to every one 

• Tea, until the tea bags run out. Which is seldom 

• I'm a caffeine addict so coffee for me. I drink upwards of 10 cups per day. Switched to coffee from caffeine containing soft drinks because all the phosphoric acid in them rotted all but 6 of my teeth away. I'm currently trying unsuccessfully to reduce my caffeine intake by occasionally drinking yorkshire tea instead.

• sounds like caffeine addiction to me, im the same to be honest, can wonder why i feel down, then think, ah! coffee etc, then mood improves as a result.

glad youve beat it, may sound silly, but caffeine is still a "drug" no matter how every day life it is, and has withdrawal symptoms and side effects, without moderation 

• I think my username answers this question for me. However, I will add that my favourite part of every day is grinding my coffee for a fresh cup each morning. Hand ground, freshly brewed, nothing more than beans from a local roaster and water. A real moment of quiet satisfaction. A moment for me, away from the chaos of the world.

• black coffee, 2 sugars, love it, never going back to milk, the smell, feel, taste, everything about it, and it tends to lift my mood and i dont think its just the caffeine that does that but the sensory aspect to it 

one of very few things i can truly say i enjoy

• I have this exact same tin, still use it for tea - but now in tea bags

• I used to drink coffee a lot. I needed it. I went to work every day. If I didn't drink coffee, I had a bad day. And as time went on, I started noticing the negative effects on my body and decided to give up coffee. After that, I was advised to try chaga mushroom. It has many positive effects on the body. For example, the mushroom normalizes the blood pressure and venous pressure, reduces the level of harmful cholesterol and blood glucose, improves the outflow of bile and the work of the excretory system, and helps to detoxify from toxins and hazardous substances. After it, I feel relief in my body.

• but if you make yourself sweat so much you lose water from body and thus your dehydrating yourself.

• Oh if it's decaf that makes sense.

• ahh i see.  i have lived in York but i can not remember what the water tasted like ---- but i was drinking a lot of lovely northern beer ( ales ) in them days

• It's made for Yorkshire water I think.  I once had Lancashire tea and it tasted like sweepings up.

• i was addicted to caffeine once and took proplus tablets, drank loads of Lucozade drank ground coffee continuously  etc.

I overdosed one day (my heart went berserk and my temperature went crazy) and that ended me taking caffeine tablets.   

I would still easily drink 20 -30 cups per day ( tea/coffee/roibos/grain based "coffee"  but majority (95%)  is caffeine free.   

caffeine is not good for u and stays in your body overnight

• I like both tea and coffee, but drink tea a lot more, since it doesn't make you jittery and I grew up drinking it.

I'm struggling to believe that you have 23 cups of coffee per day. If that's not a lie then you should see a doctor because it sounds medically dangerous. That's roughly the amount that starts to put you at risk of dying. So either you have some kind of liver mutation that means your body processes caffeine at a super-human rate or you are so addicted that you might suffer serious consequences if you stop because your body has adapted to always have that level of caffeine.

• they also have adverts on TV with a famous yorkshire guy 

• Continuing with my Yorkshire Tea theme.

Today I was in supermarkets and took a few snaps of how Yorkshire Tea is promoted.

• Price reductions.
    • Free extra tea bags
    • Special targeted markets.
    • Pretty pictures.

What I don't understand is what pictures of the Yorkshire Dales, dry stone walls, sheep and village cricket have to do with tea?

• dissolving teeth must mean strong acids.