Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • I like both tea and coffee, but drink tea a lot more, since it doesn't make you jittery and I grew up drinking it.

I'm struggling to believe that you have 23 cups of coffee per day. If that's not a lie then you should see a doctor because it sounds medically dangerous. That's roughly the amount that starts to put you at risk of dying. So either you have some kind of liver mutation that means your body processes caffeine at a super-human rate or you are so addicted that you might suffer serious consequences if you stop because your body has adapted to always have that level of caffeine.

• i was addicted to caffeine once and took proplus tablets, drank loads of Lucozade drank ground coffee continuously  etc.

I overdosed one day (my heart went berserk and my temperature went crazy) and that ended me taking caffeine tablets.   

I would still easily drink 20 -30 cups per day ( tea/coffee/roibos/grain based "coffee"  but majority (95%)  is caffeine free.   

caffeine is not good for u and stays in your body overnight

• i was addicted to caffeine once and took proplus tablets, drank loads of Lucozade drank ground coffee continuously  etc.

I overdosed one day (my heart went berserk and my temperature went crazy) and that ended me taking caffeine tablets.   

I would still easily drink 20 -30 cups per day ( tea/coffee/roibos/grain based "coffee"  but majority (95%)  is caffeine free.   

caffeine is not good for u and stays in your body overnight

Children