Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • Day to day I'm a black, no sugar, coffee drinker and drink around 15 cups a day. Regular, not decaf. I rarely drink tea, but when I do it's white (but not milky, ugh!), no sugar. I hate plain water so I also drink 2ltrs of weak, naturally sweetened squash a day to stay hydrated. I usually have a hot chocolate before bed, and I'll have a very small milkshake made with unsweetened soya milk, so I can take my meds without risk of heartburn. I very rarely drink fizzy pop or alcohol.

Builders tea? That's very, very, very strong tea, brewed to within an inch of its life, served in a large mug, usually with a little milk (and sometimes heaps of sugar). Makes hair grow on your chest! Lol!

• Day to day I'm a black, no sugar, coffee drinker and drink around 15 cups a day. Regular, not decaf. I rarely drink tea, but when I do it's white (but not milky, ugh!), no sugar. I hate plain water so I also drink 2ltrs of weak, naturally sweetened squash a day to stay hydrated. I usually have a hot chocolate before bed, and I'll have a very small milkshake made with unsweetened soya milk, so I can take my meds without risk of heartburn. I very rarely drink fizzy pop or alcohol.

Builders tea? That's very, very, very strong tea, brewed to within an inch of its life, served in a large mug, usually with a little milk (and sometimes heaps of sugar). Makes hair grow on your chest! Lol!

Children
  • u drink a sensible amount of coffee Slight smile  

yes u got builders tea correct, as i remember it. They removed the sugar when i was on building sites for health reasons ! 

"builders tea" came up in a local autistic group I attend and they had all sorts of strange recipes in their head.