Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • I know this sounds stupid but I have a big fear of coffee. I don’t know what it is really that started it but the smell of it just makes me want to run away. I’m now 18 and and I have had this since I was a little girl. I know that smell can be important to someone with autism as it reminds them of things and memories 

• does anyone else in your family eg mum dad siblings, have the same issue ?

something must have happened to u when u where very young eg 3 - 4 years old eg u tripped and fell with a cup of coffee so that the smell of coffee was imprinted into your mind as really really bad  and thus u are fearful of coffee

this is just a suggestion. ask your parents if there was an accident with coffee when u where very young.

• Hey I asked both parents and nothing happened to me when I was young btw both parents are really supportive. I don’t like the smell on anything strong and I guess coffee is just a very strong smell. I’m getting better. For example I work at a supermarket and I have only just been able to stack it on the shelf 
  • yes i do

and yes i no longer enjoy my work

i used to like it but now i want to do something else

• No I hate working in a supermarket. I don’t mind the job it’s Becuase you get treated like dog poo by people higher above you. I can’t wait to leave. I have been there for nearly 2 years now. Do you work ? 

Reply Children