All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • meh i had a few of my comments removed but i dont get added to a que to comment.
    i even had someone report my profile and the mods approved my profile but with editing some stars into it for the odd word or 2 haha

fascism is the new trend among the ones that think they are the side of virtue and morality. such people who do that will birth the very same society that they claim they are against.

• In todays society only one kind of fascism is accepted and pushed and it isn't the right.

• Who is in charge of the UK right now? Was it the left who won, was it? Was it Labour? Was it the Greens? Or was it the Tories, led by a man with a documented history of racism?

Who until recently was in charge in the US? Was it the left wing guy, or the right wing guy?

Let's look at Russia and China-are their leaders lefties?

The actual oppressors are put in place-and propped up-by the right. And when democracy becomes a problem for them they undermine it, they try to change the rules of the game. You don't get to support people and parties like that then claim you're a victim of fascism. You're not it's victim, you're it's host, you welcomed it in with your bitterness and intolerance and inability to see how these emotiond were manipulated by powerful people to make you do what they want and vote against your own interests. 

• Who is in charge of the UK right now? Was it the left who won, was it? Was it Labour? Was it the Greens? Or was it the Tories, led by a man with a documented history of racism?

Who until recently was in charge in the US? Was it the left wing guy, or the right wing guy?

Let's look at Russia and China-are their leaders lefties?

The actual oppressors are put in place-and propped up-by the right. And when democracy becomes a problem for them they undermine it, they try to change the rules of the game. You don't get to support people and parties like that then claim you're a victim of fascism. You're not it's victim, you're it's host, you welcomed it in with your bitterness and intolerance and inability to see how these emotiond were manipulated by powerful people to make you do what they want and vote against your own interests. 

Children
No Data