All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • Not aimed at the OP but anyone in general...I did a counselling course a few years ago and we learned about communication and listening.  The idea being that, it's not the intention of the message, but how it's received which is more significant. One could mean well, but if the other person gets offended....it doesnt necessarily mean its one's  fault but i think it should be up to one to apologise. This is no fault of anyone's. You can't always say something and know how the other person will react but quite often you can have a pretty good guess depending on what is bring said.. And this doesn't mean you can devoid yourself of all responsibility and blame it on how the other person interpreted it. (Just to say, I am not directing this at any specific person).

I've learned this and it's helped with my partner if I said or did something uninteionally offensive. It's not about getting defensive but apologising and taking other people's feelings into account.  

I do think some people can use "autistic bluntness" as an excuse. 

• Would you start a discussion with some #Protips? I think learning how to engage would be so useful!

• #Protip if you can't say anything nice, keep it buttoned!

• What exactly are my people?

Reply Children
No Data