All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • I'm sorry to hear that. There are a lot of autists on here who seem to react to things people say in an even more irrational and aggressive manner than the average neurotypical. 

• Irrational, to you.

Perhaps it would be wise to acknowledge that, regardless of your own views, there are others here who will feel offended, undermined, and targeted by some of the words used and the things people say.

I'm not transgender, I have no dog in that fight, but when I see words like 'Tranny' being used in an environment in which there are transgender and LGBTQ users I start to understand a bit better the world they have to live in, the sort of comments they have to endure by people with their 'opinion' they have to make everyone aware of. 

This place is supposed to be welcoming, inclusive, and aware of the fact that it's users have quite unique differences, not a place where people come to be told that if they take offense to something it's a result of an autistic fault, rather than becauss they're a sensible person capable of reason and rational thought. 

You talk of people being aggressive... I personally have stepped away from debates with yourself and others because I acknowledge this is a forum for autistic people. Had I not given people the courtesy of remembering they are autistic I would have reacted in the same way I do with anyone else spouting the same right wing clap trap while at the same time not having the bravery to identify themself as right wing, preferring anti-woke, or anti-PC. Personally I don't consider myself to be either of those things but I'd rather wear those badges than the alternative. 

• They use the term hate speach whenever it suits them if it offends someone anything can be considered it. Lets say what you just said to me now offended me that is hate speech it should be removed i don't buy into the dogma of licking everyone's ass because being nice isn't my priority. My manner was not aggressive i just stated facts that is easier to censor then acknowledge it. But how i seem to get a lot of backlash on here from female posters it makes sense you are followers you go with the trends you will never go against the grain,

• They use the term hate speach whenever it suits them if it offends someone anything can be considered it. Lets say what you just said to me now offended me that is hate speech it should be removed i don't buy into the dogma of licking everyone's ass because being nice isn't my priority. My manner was not aggressive i just stated facts that is easier to censor then acknowledge it. But how i seem to get a lot of backlash on here from female posters it makes sense you are followers you go with the trends you will never go against the grain,

Children
  • one fact u got wrong ---- u said i reported you and I didnt  where is your evidence ? 

this forum is for support and kindness if you cant agree to that then please leave

• You don't know a thing about me. First of all, I'm not a female, which you seem to imply. The clue is in the name. 

Second of all, you say you've offended multiple females on here. Multiple females, one you. In each instance, the female is different, the male is the same person, but in each case the woman is offended. Is it more likely that all these women have a problem or is it more likely that you, the constant, are the one causing the problem? Would it not make everyone's life easier to just be nice? To not say things you know people find offensive?

You can use the 'I'm real and the world can't handle me' type of excuse and try and dress it up as something else but in essence it's just a case of you saying things you know people find offensive because it's more important to you to have the freedom to be an arsehole to people than it is to have the freedom to make the world a bit more pleasant and a bit less ***. When you strip away all this crap about 'free speech' and 'liberty' that's all the right want. The freedom to be arseholes. And because the left stand against them they're '***' or 'fascists', despite holding values which are the complete opposite to ***, and that it is usually the people they oppose who make the Nazi salutes and have the right wing tattoos. Funny that.