All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents
  • I'm sorry to hear that. There are a lot of autists on here who seem to react to things people say in an even more irrational and aggressive manner than the average neurotypical. 

• Irrational, to you.

Perhaps it would be wise to acknowledge that, regardless of your own views, there are others here who will feel offended, undermined, and targeted by some of the words used and the things people say.

I'm not transgender, I have no dog in that fight, but when I see words like 'Tranny' being used in an environment in which there are transgender and LGBTQ users I start to understand a bit better the world they have to live in, the sort of comments they have to endure by people with their 'opinion' they have to make everyone aware of. 

This place is supposed to be welcoming, inclusive, and aware of the fact that it's users have quite unique differences, not a place where people come to be told that if they take offense to something it's a result of an autistic fault, rather than becauss they're a sensible person capable of reason and rational thought. 

You talk of people being aggressive... I personally have stepped away from debates with yourself and others because I acknowledge this is a forum for autistic people. Had I not given people the courtesy of remembering they are autistic I would have reacted in the same way I do with anyone else spouting the same right wing clap trap while at the same time not having the bravery to identify themself as right wing, preferring anti-woke, or anti-PC. Personally I don't consider myself to be either of those things but I'd rather wear those badges than the alternative. 

• The human male has a bite force in excess of that of a Labrador. I am human.

I'm surprised at you - I never had you down as the stabby type - why do you feel the need to join in?    I actually rated you higher than that.     Oh well - time to re-evaluate some people.

• Rosacea can be caused by excessive alcohol intake, but can be triggered by other environmental factors and also has a hereditary element. It is, in fact, more common in females than males.

• The human male has a bite force in excess of that of a Labrador. I am human.

• so you are a racist? your a colonist migrant in this country who hates on the locals?

that put you in the wrong.... if i moved to china, i wouldnt hate on the chinese even if they voted a different way, because china is their country and im the guest there... i wouldnt demand that me as a guest get all my way there.. and then hate on the chinese for their skin tone... why would i be in china if i was that way? which makes me think, if you hate england and the english people why are you in england? why stay in a place that you hate full of people you racially hate?

also it means our nations politics has nothing to do with you too... why are you so invested in the politics of a place that you dont even speak the language of?

• Oh dear.    Like being attacked by a senile Labrador.  

• In the words of Ray Davies:

"He's got a phony smile that makes you think he understands,
    But no one ever gets the truth from plastic man (plastic man)"

• I can try but it’s not first language you see. 

• It’s “are Inglund bac” regressing towards a page three, carry on grouping way that we’re back in again now

Errr - can you convert that to English please?

• Yeah why not? It’s “are Inglund bac” regressing towards a page three, carry on grouping way that we’re back in again now. 

• Try not to be either foolish or deliberately disingenuous.

Sorry for treading on your turf.

• Try not to be either foolish or deliberately disingenuous.

• I’d just noticed that most brexidiots all seemed to look similar. Moon face, generally looking unfit, I’ll fitting shirts with belly hanging over etc etc. Then I heard there was a new word for it and it does seem true. Just google the word and see what images come up. Why should those with not long left be allowed to get away with destroying the lives of us younger positive folk who love other religions and races. But feel shame a put this nasty country. 

• We should have a health check - see who’s in best shape.

Body-shaming.   Nice.   Disappointed

• sometimes veg can be pretty bad for you, which is shown mostly in vegans as they kinda look malnourished. you see theres alot of plant based food that the human body isnt designed to eat, they contain toxins in them that inflame your bowles with intent to try force you to poop them out, this causes anything you eat to not be processed properly so you cant get the nutrients out of any other food because your bowels are force ejecting before you can take the nutrients out of the food. eventually these plant based foods, especially in vegans, cause leaky gut syndrome and IBS due to the inflammation damage to the guts.

but the classical face feature your referring to is indeed more a cause of alcohol intake. the alcohol causes blood vessle reaction which then causes the slight reddish pinkish face.

• Always has been - 'whey-faced loon' occurs in Shakespeare. As long as the insult is not based on a racial distinction in skin tone, it is not racist, it is just a commonplace insult, like 'baldy' or 'specky-four-eyes', not pleasant, but not racist either.

• Red-faced white men' are not a race. The same goes for freckle-faced white girls,

Trying to shame people for skin colour or features.    Sooooo enlightened.

• eh... so its ok to say a nasty comment about someones other coloured face then? like if you made a comment about someones brown face what would happen then? that would be racist but brown isnt a race right?

• We should have a health check - see who’s in best shape. The brexidiots or the sharing caring good people. 

• Your replies are becoming more and more irrational.    Please try harder.

Reply Children