slowly improving myself

So I have noticed recently my confidence out and about has improved and i am more chatty to people in shops. i can easily talk to my local model shop workers each time i visit (which seems to be weekly) and generally chat to the barista at costa. 

Before i never use to do all of that as i feel my autism makes me look different. and i started to realize i can't go on like that. i am constantly pushing myself at my own pace yet i cannot manage changes. i still panic about it. and not sure how to overcome it. i am 21 years of age and i feel stupid that i cannot manage change easily. 

I also want some tips on dating as an autistic/ person on the spectrum. I kinda watched stuff and messed up my thought process and i am constantly fighting urges. 
I am unsure how i can go from random chatting to actually a date. i am not very social online as in social media because i prefer in-person conversations. 

Parents
  • ah im the flip side, im no good at person to person conversations but better at online by text.

if your good person to person communication youd have no problem on a date. just dont tell them any negatives about yourself, that puts them off lol dont be honest, they hate honesty despite claiming they like it, they will claim they like honesty then ditch you haha they only like positive talk and bullshit. and then they whine that they can never get a honest man, they dont like honest men, they ditch honest men.

• ah im the flip side, im no good at person to person conversations but better at online by text.

if your good person to person communication youd have no problem on a date. just dont tell them any negatives about yourself, that puts them off lol dont be honest, they hate honesty despite claiming they like it, they will claim they like honesty then ditch you haha they only like positive talk and bullshit. and then they whine that they can never get a honest man, they dont like honest men, they ditch honest men.

Children