GB News (New British News Network)

*Precision I have no political affiliation. I subscribe to no political dogma or movement. I have highlighted this new news channel as a much needed antidote to the partisan news we are currently subjected to. Will it be free from bias? No, but at least we all get to see the extremes of both sides of the political divide. I get my news from an entirely independant team  who are committed to delivering non-partisan, professional journalism. Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast with contributors from across the political divide. Their aim is to cut through the media bias. Breaking Points Non-Partisan News & Analysis Precision*

Britain's got a new TV network. The new British network has vowed to fight "cancel culture" and reflect voices not heard in the partisan mainstream media and state-controlled BBC. A spokesperson for GB News said its aim was to "puncture the pomposity of our elites in politics, business, media and academia and expose their growing promotion of cancel culture for the threat to free speech and democracy that it is". 

Cancel Culture is the term given to left-wing and left-leaning attempts at suppressing of free expression and political diversity by permanently shaming and ostracising individuals who threaten their political and social orthodoxy. 

Parents
  • It's true. You can't switch on the BBC nowadays without being talked down to, told you're a racist and/or being made to feel ashamed for being either male, white or British. Every news segment, every program, they are all pushing transgenderism, racism or coronavirus down our throats.

I hope this new network will provide a much-needed space for the millions and millions of us who are craving some intelligent, balanced, reporting and are fed up with being patronised and dictated to by social justice warriors.   

At present, you have to search and search to try and get access to impartial journalism that reports on topics that are relevant to everyone in our society. 

• Well, just look at some of the prejudice and aggression behind so many of the comments on here.

If you want to experience real racism, real bigotry, real oppression, try and express a different view in the company of a left-wing activist. If you're lucky, you'll get away lightly by being reported to the state and sent to a re-education camp for dissidents.

That's if you're lucky...

• Have you been removed and sent to a re-education camp?

Or have you been provided with facts you disagree with, and can't challenge?

You can take offense and claim you're being silenced or oppressed or whatever but you're not. 

This is what civilised debate is. Sometimes feelings get hurt. You think your views don't irritate me? They do, but rather than say 'read the Independent' or 'read the Guardian' or some other 'left-leaning' publication I have tried to explain to you where you are wrong by providing you with facts and show why you are misguided to follow a man like Andrew Neil.

You think he's on your side but he doesn't live here, doesn't pay tax here, and has a history of false reporting from his long career as part of the MSM, as part of the organisations you despise. He was also a very vocal supporter of war in Iraq, despite never having served or had any interest in serving himself (they call them chicken hawks in the US Military-men who were chicken when it was their time to fight and hawks when it was others they were sending to fight). And if another war begins people like him will be all for it again, but do you think it would be men like him doing the fighting? No. But they'd make a shitload from reporting on the war, I'm sure. 

He's a parasite, a leech on society. Just because he's rebranded himself in your favourite colours doesn't make him any less so. 

Oh and by the way, he appeared in Epstein's black book, too, but don't let any of this lead you to questioning the man'a character or anything.

You speak of me being close minded but I think you'll find it is you who refuses to diverge from the information you've been given despite being shown that it is flawed. 

One thing you can count on. While we're sitting here arguing the toss over it all he's sitting abroad, probably, turning controversy into cash. Your anger and dissatisfaction with society (after ten years of Tory rule, may I add) is his meal ticket, he exploits it to make himself rich and society just that bit shitter. 

• I've only got ONE mainstream thinking friend who is able to rationally reply to anything I have to say, without starting to shout or get up in my face for having a differing opinion. ONE!!

It's quite scary to tell the truth, and makes it really hard to solicit an opposing point of view or some facts from people who otherwise are nice and loving human beings from my perspective. At least having read Vance Packard's "The Hidden Persuaders" I understand why they are like that and (((who))) is to blame. 

The triple brackets is used by me to denote the crafty sting pulling manipulators who actually are driving things on the world stage. To quote (or paraphrase) Mr Voltaire, "If you want to know who your real masters are, it is the people who you are not allowed to criticise". Although I am not as sure exactly who those people are as many other people who use the triple brackets, I AM dead certain they exist, and the secrecy and confusion behind which they hide, indicates their true nature.

• I've only got ONE mainstream thinking friend who is able to rationally reply to anything I have to say, without starting to shout or get up in my face for having a differing opinion. ONE!!

It's quite scary to tell the truth, and makes it really hard to solicit an opposing point of view or some facts from people who otherwise are nice and loving human beings from my perspective. At least having read Vance Packard's "The Hidden Persuaders" I understand why they are like that and (((who))) is to blame. 

The triple brackets is used by me to denote the crafty sting pulling manipulators who actually are driving things on the world stage. To quote (or paraphrase) Mr Voltaire, "If you want to know who your real masters are, it is the people who you are not allowed to criticise". Although I am not as sure exactly who those people are as many other people who use the triple brackets, I AM dead certain they exist, and the secrecy and confusion behind which they hide, indicates their true nature.

Children
No Data