GB News (New British News Network)

*Precision I have no political affiliation. I subscribe to no political dogma or movement. I have highlighted this new news channel as a much needed antidote to the partisan news we are currently subjected to. Will it be free from bias? No, but at least we all get to see the extremes of both sides of the political divide. I get my news from an entirely independant team  who are committed to delivering non-partisan, professional journalism. Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast with contributors from across the political divide. Their aim is to cut through the media bias. Breaking Points Non-Partisan News & Analysis Precision*

Britain's got a new TV network. The new British network has vowed to fight "cancel culture" and reflect voices not heard in the partisan mainstream media and state-controlled BBC. A spokesperson for GB News said its aim was to "puncture the pomposity of our elites in politics, business, media and academia and expose their growing promotion of cancel culture for the threat to free speech and democracy that it is". 

Cancel Culture is the term given to left-wing and left-leaning attempts at suppressing of free expression and political diversity by permanently shaming and ostracising individuals who threaten their political and social orthodoxy. 

Parents Reply Children
  • I wish you would stop insinuating that people are mentally ill because they have a different opinion to you. You've done this multiple times now and apart from being a really negative way to use mental ill health, it's also equally nasty to diagnose others. 

• no one at all can be helped, in what way can anyone help anyone? "help" is only around to make the person helping feel good about themselves in which the person they help never truly gets any help or has any positive change anyway.

if you had more critical thinking and analysis skills youd see that, and much much more.

• here are multple they.
    there is the marxist subversive controllers that are behind the riot mobs that claim they want all these social changes, but they dont, all they want is to destabilise the country and cause fragmentation and collapse most likely they are russian or chinese agents behind them.

the other they is the usefull idiots, the people that fall for all that without thinking and get mislead into all these violence that isnt necessary at all. they generally are good intent and want good but are mislead by the subversive marxist russian/chinese leaders that want to stoke them up to destroy the country so their motherland can get away with evil deeds on the world stage without the west being there to act as a world police.

You need to speak to someone right away There is no one here who can help you.

• Almost agree, except I believe that the subversion is being done by a supranational group.

• there are multple they.
    there is the marxist subversive controllers that are behind the riot mobs that claim they want all these social changes, but they dont, all they want is to destabilise the country and cause fragmentation and collapse most likely they are russian or chinese agents behind them.

the other they is the usefull idiots, the people that fall for all that without thinking and get mislead into all these violence that isnt necessary at all. they generally are good intent and want good but are mislead by the subversive marxist russian/chinese leaders that want to stoke them up to destroy the country so their motherland can get away with evil deeds on the world stage without the west being there to act as a world police.