Procrastination

Is it just me or does my autism have something to do with my ridiculous procrastination? Honestly I'm sick of it and it's about to get me into deep trouble. I already can't graduate on time but at this rate I'm not even going to graduate.

Please drop any tips you have to stop procrastinating that makes sense to an autistic person. I need serious help

Parents
  • I got the app Tiimo it's just a nice planning app and you can make little checklists of things within each activity and each activity can be customised with when you need to do it.

It's been a huge help for me I highly recommend it 

• I saw that on Yo Samedy Sam. How much is it? I currently use Asana....but I find my brain tries to slide out of that too. Making to-do lists, systems are great---just gotta get my brain on board. I'm currently using two reminders that are helping ALOT. 2pm-eat something, 6pm-eat dinner, 10:50pm get ready for bed.

• I saw that on Yo Samedy Sam. How much is it? I currently use Asana....but I find my brain tries to slide out of that too. Making to-do lists, systems are great---just gotta get my brain on board. I'm currently using two reminders that are helping ALOT. 2pm-eat something, 6pm-eat dinner, 10:50pm get ready for bed.

Children
  • I think its £17.99 a year so it's not expensive, it's really customisable that's why I like it and it links up to my Apple Watch and that helps too. I love it see if you can get a free trial and see if you like I can't remember if they have a free trial or not