How to stop worrying about social media, and people not following you?

I have Aspergers, and have been talking to someone I like as a friend (and also secretly fancy!) on Instagram, and it's been going well. I also followed them on TikTok and liked some of their posts, but they haven't followed me back. I have been really nervous about this, and am scared that our relationship is fake or less somehow because of this. I know that they haven't posted again since I followed them, but then I remembered whenever someone follows me on TikTok I'm notified on the home-screen of my phone, so I got scared and thought "What if they have seen my follow and likes, why haven't they followed me back?". I've been trying to separate the anxiety from myself (like labelling it), as I know it is irrational. Do you guys go through similar anxieties, and how do you deal with it?

Parents
  • Get off social media I guess. I get for some people think it's a good way to interact and get some people need it. But in reality social media is pretty toxic and shallow. It's a popularity contest at the end of the day everyone fakes there life on social media cause in reality there lives just as dull and empty as anyone's ellses life who's trying to make it through life. I don't use social media anymore these days and I haven't looked back got 5 close friends who I meet up with or talk with on what's app. But that's it. Fake followers and fame is merely a delusion.  Likes mean nothing and selling yourself out appease the masses will only make you more miserable be yourself get offline and you'll be happier for it. 

• Get off social media I guess. I get for some people think it's a good way to interact and get some people need it. But in reality social media is pretty toxic and shallow. It's a popularity contest at the end of the day everyone fakes there life on social media cause in reality there lives just as dull and empty as anyone's ellses life who's trying to make it through life. I don't use social media anymore these days and I haven't looked back got 5 close friends who I meet up with or talk with on what's app. But that's it. Fake followers and fame is merely a delusion.  Likes mean nothing and selling yourself out appease the masses will only make you more miserable be yourself get offline and you'll be happier for it. 

Children
No Data