Can't find like minded people you connect with ?

I know people are going to say go to groups where like minded people are but i never seem to find people or find a fault that just ruins it for me.

Parents
  • My crowed is currently inaccessible to me. There really aren’t any groups for weebs outside of university and for various reasons that’s not an option right now. I’d quite like to try a group for mad scientists but sadly all the hack spaces and community science projects I’ve tried have been remarkably level headed. No one seems to want to build death rays these days :p

• I’m not certain if I qualify as a weeb but I have recently been enjoying some anime that appeared on Netflix particularly Whisper of the Heart and Garden of Words. I find I am quite fond of Asian culture and media. The Untamed TV show was also very engaging but I digress. I think the term must be psychologically unstable scientist now? That was my attempt at humour. I can’t imagine wanting to destroy anything but I’d be very interested in designing a ‘feel-really-bad-about-things-and-reconsider-your-life-choices-with-regard-to-how-they-affect-other-people ray. This may be why I am an unsuccessful supervillain.

• I’d be very interested in designing a ‘feel-really-bad-about-things-and-reconsider-your-life-choices-with-regard-to-how-they-affect-other-people ray.

I find 10 minutes of talking to me gets most people questioning their life choices.  Smiley

• Difficult in a small village. I've pretty much accepted I repulse people and focus on myself and my own interests.

Although hopefully we can move house soon! Even if it's another small place at least it's different!

• I have that strange power too. People don't like it.

But if you find the ones that do like it, you've got friends for life! Smiley

Reply Children