# Daily Updates 2 #

this is the next chapter of 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/20213/daily-updates

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • Rescued a juvenile Jackdaw today. 

Took him to an emergency vet who 'assured' me that they are involved in wildlife trust people and will only put him down if it's the only thing they can do. 

To be honest, I have a feeling that might have been the only thing they could do. He was in a very bad way. And the Jackdaw next to him was dead already. 

• Rescued a juvenile Jackdaw today. 

Took him to an emergency vet who 'assured' me that they are involved in wildlife trust people and will only put him down if it's the only thing they can do. 

To be honest, I have a feeling that might have been the only thing they could do. He was in a very bad way. And the Jackdaw next to him was dead already. 

Children
  • it always sad isnt it      ------   did u know it really upsets vets to kill animals ?   many leave the professional because they are the ones that have to do the killing bit.

Most become vets to help animals and find it awful when they have to do so much killing