Clothing

Hi everyone,

Do you have a sense of style and clear expression of your identity and tastes in your clothing? I really struggle to form a clear style and I end up feeling scruffy instead of purposefully put together. I've been looking at capsule wardrobes to see if I can fix this and find a bit of fashion sense. Curious if anyone else struggles with this? It doesn't help that I have to go into shops and feel everything, try the fit etc and can't just shop online like a lot of people do these days. 

This has stemmed from me wanting to make a good impression in my new job, which has a bit more of a formal dress code than my last one.

Parents
  • I'm a metal head/punk so I dress in black alonb with the accessories like leather wrist bands see on patches of bands I listen too. But due to my middle class I'll switch between that and a relatively conservative dress so you kind of get labeled as a poser but personally I don't care I'm just a camilion and not afraid to stand out from the mainstream crowd when I want to make a statement. Depends on my my mood and envriment I'm in as far as dress code goes. But black is easiest as you don't have to think about colours and coardingting outfits.  

• I'm a metal head/punk so I dress in black alonb with the accessories like leather wrist bands see on patches of bands I listen too. But due to my middle class I'll switch between that and a relatively conservative dress so you kind of get labeled as a poser but personally I don't care I'm just a camilion and not afraid to stand out from the mainstream crowd when I want to make a statement. Depends on my my mood and envriment I'm in as far as dress code goes. But black is easiest as you don't have to think about colours and coardingting outfits.  

Children
No Data