hey, does any one have a favorite song, band or singer,i like pink floyd, Prince , BENEE and more :)

music

Parents
  • Hendrix, Led Zep, The Doors, The Eagles right through to more modern music like Shpongle and Infected Mushroom.  I like complexity in what I listen to.  The more layers of melodies the better.  The more psychedelic in nature and instrument choice, the more it interests me.

Light My Fire by The Doors is one track i do like listening to, just for its long organ solo which is exceptionally complex.
    Hotel California is similarly rich in layered melodies.

PsyTrance is where I go when I need to switch off as it can completely overwhelm me.

Kraftwerk, Aphex Twin and other similar artists interest me too.

• oh nice :)  thank you for the recommendations i like Jimi Hendrix - Ezy Ryder, have you heard of a group called green jelly i like the song Three Little Pigs. and do u like pink floyd, i looked at Kraftwerk - The Robots. the Robots look cool 

• I have all the Pink Floyd albums, but they've fallen off my favourites a late, I think i listened to them far too much for a year.

A late I have been back into drum and bass a lot more, less breaks, some classic rock.  I had a random week full of death metal not long back that just seemed to fly well with the mood I was running in.  in short my tastes a late are pretty much all over the place.  I even listened to the music from Peer Gynt one night.  "In the Hall of the Mountain King" is just awesome and makes me think of Alftand in Skyrim.

• I have all the Pink Floyd albums, but they've fallen off my favourites a late, I think i listened to them far too much for a year.

A late I have been back into drum and bass a lot more, less breaks, some classic rock.  I had a random week full of death metal not long back that just seemed to fly well with the mood I was running in.  in short my tastes a late are pretty much all over the place.  I even listened to the music from Peer Gynt one night.  "In the Hall of the Mountain King" is just awesome and makes me think of Alftand in Skyrim.

Children
  • oh wow thats cool :) oh no yeah i understand that can happen, some times ive listened  too much too.  aww yeah my taste is random, oh yeah In the Hall of the Mountain King is a good song, ive never played Skyrim but i have seen videos about it.