hey, does any one have a favorite song, band or singer,i like pink floyd, Prince , BENEE and more :)

music

Parents
  • Hendrix, Led Zep, The Doors, The Eagles right through to more modern music like Shpongle and Infected Mushroom.  I like complexity in what I listen to.  The more layers of melodies the better.  The more psychedelic in nature and instrument choice, the more it interests me.

Light My Fire by The Doors is one track i do like listening to, just for its long organ solo which is exceptionally complex.
    Hotel California is similarly rich in layered melodies.

PsyTrance is where I go when I need to switch off as it can completely overwhelm me.

Kraftwerk, Aphex Twin and other similar artists interest me too.

• Hendrix, Led Zep, The Doors, The Eagles right through to more modern music like Shpongle and Infected Mushroom.  I like complexity in what I listen to.  The more layers of melodies the better.  The more psychedelic in nature and instrument choice, the more it interests me.

Light My Fire by The Doors is one track i do like listening to, just for its long organ solo which is exceptionally complex.
    Hotel California is similarly rich in layered melodies.

PsyTrance is where I go when I need to switch off as it can completely overwhelm me.

Kraftwerk, Aphex Twin and other similar artists interest me too.

Children