Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents
  • @Deepthought

That's interesting as the course tutor recommended Qi Gong to me as well. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

Yep, I had burnout from life in 2003 and then from canine behaviour work 2 years ago. Still going to go back to it though, adding the therapy work to my skills. Grin At least now I understand more about myself and hopefully a dx will open up appropriate support to avoid any further burnout.

• Yep, I had burnout from life in 2003 and then from canine behaviour work 2 years ago. Still going to go back to it though, adding the therapy work to my skills.

Just stating perhaps the blatantly obvious and in case anyone is inspired and has not considered the potential costs ~ one needs to have an appropriate level of qualification in energy healing from or as accepted by the National Federation of Spiritual Healers, the Reiki Federation or some such organisation to offer it therapeutically and be insured and all that.

Regarding also the possibility of not being a natural energy channeller / healer and finding it difficult to achieve, Reiki involves an attunement process with level two being the requisite for professional practice, with basic attunement prices being about £100 for Level 1, £200 for Level 2 and £300 for Level 3.

Some Masters (Level 3) will attune for free, and some for donations and others will do it for thousands ~ as in not just at mountain top retreats and all that up the Himalayas or California and that sort of thing.

Oh yes ~ there are two types of Reiki with one not using attunement levels and symbols in that they can mess up some people's energy flows if they are energetically fragile or delicate, as in one sense being that the attunement process turns the chackras and meridians on all of a sudden from being 'off' ~ rather than the aspirant progressively learning to use them in tiny increments, as Tai Chi and Qi Going practices and such like do progressively.

Of course if someone is energetically / spiritually robust the progressive ability to channel is staged through the three Reiki attunement levels.

In another sense the energetic symbols that are drawn or placed in the chackras to activate them can be incompatible with the aspirant, so just as the antibiotic Penicillin is not compatible for everyone ~ the same can apply for some with the Japanese pictograms. So the non pictogram version of Reiki is just channelled energy with the intention or even no intention to open the ways according to the needs of the aspirant ~ with the no intention variety of attunement relying purely on the aspirant's intentionality. 

If having been attuned and finding the ability to channel energy becomes too much ~ as some recipients also find, one can be 'detuned' and have as it were the gates (chackras) and pathways (meridians) closed again.

• Fools and their money......

If people believe all this stuff then good for them - but they are preying on the desperate and the stupid - both of which will willingly bankrupt themselves for a cure.         Can this system cure autism in animals?

• Definitely something you need to filter through twigs. Smiley

Reply Children
No Data