Performance anxiety

On reflection, I think this problem has defined much of my life since childhood. To the point where even now in my late 30s I struggle with interviews, shops or even speaking up infront of family members who often make fun of anything that might give rise to some poor excuse for humour.

Feeling this to such an extreme level, is this normal, does this happen to you? How do you cope with situations where the attention is directed and you, your work, or your life?

Parents
  • I think it is very normal for us autistic people. I have terrible performance anxiety about everything. Job interviews are a big one.

Even playing sports, I get anxious as soon as the game starts and just sieze up and fear embaressing myself

Your not alone with it

• Au.greatassignmenthelper.io is a reliable platform that offers Online assignment help services for students in Australia. Their team of experienced writers provide high-quality and plagiarism-free assignments across various subjects at affordable prices. With 24/7 customer support and on-time delivery, they ensure students receive top-notch assistance with their academic needs

• Au.greatassignmenthelper.io is a reliable platform that offers Online assignment help services for students in Australia. Their team of experienced writers provide high-quality and plagiarism-free assignments across various subjects at affordable prices. With 24/7 customer support and on-time delivery, they ensure students receive top-notch assistance with their academic needs

Children
  • Tort law assignment help is an area of law that deals with civil wrongs and the legal remedies that may be available to compensate for harm caused by the wrongful act. Tort law covers a wide range of cases, such as negligence, intentional harm, and strict liability. If you need assistance with your tort law assignment, Great Assignment Helper is here to help.