This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Autism and sexual desire

I wondered wether there’s something in being on the autism spectrum and having reduced sexual desire-not come across anything in my reading yet so wondered what people’s experiences are? Oh and asking as a woman too. Thanks

Parents
  • I don't know I have the desire and enjoy it but the reason I dont have much in the way sexual desire these days is cause of things like STIs, Pregnancy since condoms are only 99% effective and trust I guess. Usually my problem is over analysing it usually anxiety takes over I guess. Been with 5 women in the past but it's also when people get clingy after one night and then they want a relationship out of it which I usually don't myself.

• I don't know I have the desire and enjoy it but the reason I dont have much in the way sexual desire these days is cause of things like STIs, Pregnancy since condoms are only 99% effective and trust I guess. Usually my problem is over analysing it usually anxiety takes over I guess. Been with 5 women in the past but it's also when people get clingy after one night and then they want a relationship out of it which I usually don't myself.

Children
No Data