Initial assessment/screening

What was your experience like? I've got mine (unexpectedly) in 2 weeks time. Is it usually a questionnaire type process or more unstructured? Because it is over zoom-like video link rather than fave to face in person I'm unsure what to expect.

Parents
  • Mine was a interview for about an hour (although it didn't feel like an interview, it seemed very casual) - then I was booked for a formal assessment. They'd already had a very long chat with my manager, who made the referral, about my foibles and history and knew I was over the threshold on the AQ10 after I'd screened myself so I think they were already pretty sure of which way it was going to go. 

• Mine was a interview for about an hour (although it didn't feel like an interview, it seemed very casual) - then I was booked for a formal assessment. They'd already had a very long chat with my manager, who made the referral, about my foibles and history and knew I was over the threshold on the AQ10 after I'd screened myself so I think they were already pretty sure of which way it was going to go. 

Children
No Data