If you are working, what careers are you in?

I'd like to find a job that doesn't make me constantly overstimulated, overwhelmed and fatigued, but is also intellectually challenging. I absolutely love learning. Has anyone found a role that works for them?

Parents
  • Dropped out off college as was home less at the time , had a couple of low paid jobs in the late 80s , just could not cope with the pressure of routine and mixing with people , so have worked for myself , Good at see opportunity ,started importing niche furniture from india ,them bought and sold land ,If you get over 12 acres you get permitted planning to build barn ,then can live on land for 5 years to build it ,so just put up log cabin and sold on ,then did again and again, Then built a farm on 30 acres ,then started on houses.  It is nice helping make peoples dreams come true , eg living in a log cabin in the middle of 6 acres surrounded by orchards and  flower meadows . 

Sort of lost now would like to do something new ?

• Dropped out off college as was home less at the time , had a couple of low paid jobs in the late 80s , just could not cope with the pressure of routine and mixing with people , so have worked for myself , Good at see opportunity ,started importing niche furniture from india ,them bought and sold land ,If you get over 12 acres you get permitted planning to build barn ,then can live on land for 5 years to build it ,so just put up log cabin and sold on ,then did again and again, Then built a farm on 30 acres ,then started on houses.  It is nice helping make peoples dreams come true , eg living in a log cabin in the middle of 6 acres surrounded by orchards and  flower meadows . 

Sort of lost now would like to do something new ?

Children
No Data