How do people with ASD view God ?

How do people with ASD view God and their connection to god if any.

Parents
  • I came close to death this year and found myself thinking about God and the after life. I've not really given it much thought before I don't know if I believe or not. I hope there's some sort of after life but it seems unlikely to me.

• I believe it too

it;s either that - an afterlife with no return here in some another fictitious dimension or reincarnation

every else makes no sense

though i would rather not choose between existing choices

I had 2 near deaths as a kid that pushed me further away from religion

• I just hope we don't get reincarnated I don't want to have to go through life all over again Stuck out tongue Once is enough for me.

Two near deaths?? When I was a kid the worst that happened to me was getting hit by my sisters car.. long story lmao

Reply Children
  • once my mom found me in a pool of blood, I was 5

nobody in my family knows about second time, when I was 10, happened winter time on a busy street straight outsideof church, after Sunday mass, all good christian samaritans walked past me, nobody stopped, a real eye opener.

I tried it too myself, did not get even remotely as close as that, chose wrong method, at 14 I did not know yet that highlanders poses extreme cold resistance, so I did not freeeze over night in a winter at -40Celsius, i tried for 2 days, lost the battle to hunger, make up a funny story now, stupid and strong willed I was, it hasn't change much Stuck out tongue