Recent NAS Website Changes

Has anyone else found the recent website changes stressful?  The last thing I need as an autistic person needing things to stay the same and without confusion.  I've had to create a new account, even though I know I've posted previously; lots of times.  It said I didn't have an account.  it then wouldn't work properly on my android device.  I hate the look and layout of the site; very confusing. Sorry NAS, it just wanted leaving alone.

Parents
  • this site had to change and be rebuild because the technology worlds keeps moving and improving so this site had to change technology.

you need to be very specific about what is upsetting you  ---- what features do u hate ?

add screenshots  so the community manager knows what you are talking about if

if you get consensus here then we can ask for a change.

There are many parts i find hard to use and as a web tester I agree with you  

but please "screen shot" an issue and put text below it describing what you hate. Images must be .GIF ( which is an issue in itself  ! )

• this site had to change and be rebuild because the technology worlds keeps moving and improving so this site had to change technology.

you need to be very specific about what is upsetting you  ---- what features do u hate ?

add screenshots  so the community manager knows what you are talking about if

if you get consensus here then we can ask for a change.

There are many parts i find hard to use and as a web tester I agree with you  

but please "screen shot" an issue and put text below it describing what you hate. Images must be .GIF ( which is an issue in itself  ! )

Children
No Data