Reducing suicide deaths in autistics who the police prosecute

Autistic people may be very intelligent and have an unusual focus of interest, which may involve computers, but this may not be understood by the police who may look to prosecute them for doing things which they never thought were criminal. It’s all to do with theory of mind (ToM), as we think differently, have different motives and are easy prey for the police, who can make our innocent actions sound criminal, even though we are unaware we have done anything wrong. 
We have a 10 times rate of suicide compared to neurotypicals and if convicted for innocent intentions , this will probably increase the suicide rate much more. 
We hate injustice for anyone and will fight hard to avoid it

So my theory is that inappropriate prosecution of autistic people often has a fatal outcome. Many of the Autistic spectrum people in prison  are not only there inappropriately but have an extremely high suicide rate and the police should be aware of the harm they may be doing.

This has never been researched. I feel authorities may not want the results.

I’m looking for help to start this research, but getting nowhere. 

any comments? Do you hate injustice more than most others?

Parents
  • Here's another one - When I was 13 I was attacked and grievously beaten up by a 43 year old judo instructor door man and his son at our local liesure centre - the police were called and instantly the blamed Me - THE CHILD at 13 years old. Think about that for a moment...? 

Child is attacked by an adult who is in a position of responsibility at our local liesure centre and the Pigs (Police) take his side and give the child a caution. The attacker is still about in out town - and at anytime at all I could call him out as an abuser on his social media platform. 

You can bet he will be shitting his self because I am certain that he is a sexual abuser too. SCUM and the police who support him are even more SCUM than he is. 

Just to let you know - I run a local business and have a huge amount of customers in our area - so I am not the criminal that the abusers portray. 

• Here's another one - When I was 13 I was attacked and grievously beaten up by a 43 year old judo instructor door man and his son at our local liesure centre - the police were called and instantly the blamed Me - THE CHILD at 13 years old. Think about that for a moment...? 

Child is attacked by an adult who is in a position of responsibility at our local liesure centre and the Pigs (Police) take his side and give the child a caution. The attacker is still about in out town - and at anytime at all I could call him out as an abuser on his social media platform. 

You can bet he will be shitting his self because I am certain that he is a sexual abuser too. SCUM and the police who support him are even more SCUM than he is. 

Just to let you know - I run a local business and have a huge amount of customers in our area - so I am not the criminal that the abusers portray. 

Children
No Data