Reducing suicide deaths in autistics who the police prosecute

Autistic people may be very intelligent and have an unusual focus of interest, which may involve computers, but this may not be understood by the police who may look to prosecute them for doing things which they never thought were criminal. It’s all to do with theory of mind (ToM), as we think differently, have different motives and are easy prey for the police, who can make our innocent actions sound criminal, even though we are unaware we have done anything wrong. 
We have a 10 times rate of suicide compared to neurotypicals and if convicted for innocent intentions , this will probably increase the suicide rate much more. 
We hate injustice for anyone and will fight hard to avoid it

So my theory is that inappropriate prosecution of autistic people often has a fatal outcome. Many of the Autistic spectrum people in prison  are not only there inappropriately but have an extremely high suicide rate and the police should be aware of the harm they may be doing.

This has never been researched. I feel authorities may not want the results.

I’m looking for help to start this research, but getting nowhere. 

any comments? Do you hate injustice more than most others?

Parents
  • I've had a hard time from the Police 'gang' ever since I was a child. I am 47 now. They are abusers plain and simple. 

• We are easy targets for them and they will go for us if we have money that they can get or targets for convictions. They are ABOVE the law are extremely difficult to complain about effectively. Even violent deaths in police custody, virtually never come to any blame on the police. Hillsborough they managed to avoid blame????

• The young millenial police are the worst ever. They are psychopaths - most millenials are anyway. But give them a gang membership aka joining the Police force and they are like loose cannons. 

Not so long ago one of them knocked on my door in  a panic and though I was gonna kill myself. He got the wrong address. The suicidal guy was in another house. I made a joke about it and the psychopathic millennia Pig shouted in my letter box - "Wind your neck in or youre gonna get nicked"

He had his hand on his weaponry and he was just dying to use it on someone. I hope he gets beatento a pulp  by a gang of Zoomers

• The young millenial police are the worst ever. They are psychopaths - most millenials are anyway. But give them a gang membership aka joining the Police force and they are like loose cannons. 

Not so long ago one of them knocked on my door in  a panic and though I was gonna kill myself. He got the wrong address. The suicidal guy was in another house. I made a joke about it and the psychopathic millennia Pig shouted in my letter box - "Wind your neck in or youre gonna get nicked"

He had his hand on his weaponry and he was just dying to use it on someone. I hope he gets beatento a pulp  by a gang of Zoomers

Children
No Data