Autistic and humour 2

here a new discussion for jokes and any autistc humour you think suitable ,,,the original thread is a bit long

add jokes, funny memes, anything really.  Stuff u think is funny.

I did a hunt on autisitc humour ahd got a load of stuff and learnt a lot about autism and humour. 

here is some stuff I found

enjoy

Heart

Parents Reply Children
  • Very good. Hopefully he will continue to do so. changing perception - it's what art is about

I personally don't consider classical music to be for geeks or weirdos,

but I heard many comments like that

And I did get looks ''what's wrong with him'' many times when I mentioned that I like to listen to classical

Because it's not boring, it's beautiful and there is so many various types that everyone would find something to their liking if they tried.

• For my 40th birthday, I was fortunate enough to see Andre Rieu and the Johann Strauss perform live, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Until I 'discovered' him, I'd never really been a big fan of classical music. What I like about him and his orchestra is that in addition to performing what I consider to be traditional classical music, they will also perform more modern music... but with a classical twist.

I personally don't consider classical music to be for geeks or weirdos, although when I was a child I did consider it boring and old-fashioned. Not now though.

• I wasn't, but I looked him up. We need more like him. World thinks classical music is for geeks or weirdos. 

• Just wondering Mariusz, are you familiar with Andre Rieu?