Autistic and humour 2

here a new discussion for jokes and any autistc humour you think suitable ,,,the original thread is a bit long

add jokes, funny memes, anything really.  Stuff u think is funny.

I did a hunt on autisitc humour ahd got a load of stuff and learnt a lot about autism and humour. 

here is some stuff I found

enjoy

Heart

Parents
  • I find things funny but I'm no good at humour. I don't really understand it

• I do not understand some forms of humour humans developed, like that strange thing regarding Knights of the Round Table, ot Life O'Brian etc

you need to practise to become able to create own bits, I made it a habit long time ago, to make it 5 a day at least

now I have a plenty of my own sayings at my disposal

created bits of course would be more likely aligned  with sense of humour you developed

and we tend to twist that twisted sense into so many new forms, amazing

often the trick is to use it at the right time and right place, that comes with practise too, and receptive audience, do not try on ''No, people''

• Yes I never understood Monty Python.

I like Father Ted; and the Princess Bride, do you like those?

• Whoever they are, they can get lost. The worst one is when I'm online friends with a man for months...then suddenly he propositions me! Out of the blue. I thought he was a safe friend...but all along I was just a target to be propositioned. Very sad and disappointing.

• i would not go to calling deviants mans, maybe they're woman, or other, in there case it'sn't important, from our normal people perception they should be perceived deviants, devoid of human-form constructs, where no interaction at physiacal level is even imaginable but surely impossible

• I only use Twitter and I have an anonymous name so most men don't even know I'm a woman so they don't bother propositioning me. It's a win:win there.

• I get it, 

I understand the issue

it's bloody annoying

they target man too

if emailed to me I spam it without looking inside, I have a nack to tell by email.name  if its real or spam

all next from that source go after that to spam on automatic

I stopped using all social sites because of amount of spam, and there is nothing of interest to me anyway

• I switched off private messages on all my social sites. I'm tired of getting rude ones and getting bullied in private so I automatically turn it off. Most of my female friends do the same as we're sick of getting dlck pics. Not saying you'd do any of that but I can't turn it on for only certain people.

• I am like a sponge

ready to absorb it all

only to find out later on

that the hunger grew on

alongside me

and he wants more

try it on a loop, it's like autistic mantra LOL tbh

I cannot figure it out how to send private message, I managed to paste what I wanted after  friend invitre somewhere, it looked like sending, but i can't access it or find it or repeat the process, 

total newbie me

• I am like a sponge

ready to absorb it all

only to find out later on

that the hunger grew on

alongside me

and he wants more

try it on a loop, it's like autistic mantra LOL tbh

I cannot figure it out how to send private message, I managed to paste what I wanted after  friend invitre somewhere, it looked like sending, but i can't access it or find it or repeat the process, 

total newbie me

Children
  • Whoever they are, they can get lost. The worst one is when I'm online friends with a man for months...then suddenly he propositions me! Out of the blue. I thought he was a safe friend...but all along I was just a target to be propositioned. Very sad and disappointing.

• i would not go to calling deviants mans, maybe they're woman, or other, in there case it'sn't important, from our normal people perception they should be perceived deviants, devoid of human-form constructs, where no interaction at physiacal level is even imaginable but surely impossible

• I only use Twitter and I have an anonymous name so most men don't even know I'm a woman so they don't bother propositioning me. It's a win:win there.

• I get it, 

I understand the issue

it's bloody annoying

they target man too

if emailed to me I spam it without looking inside, I have a nack to tell by email.name  if its real or spam

all next from that source go after that to spam on automatic

I stopped using all social sites because of amount of spam, and there is nothing of interest to me anyway

• I switched off private messages on all my social sites. I'm tired of getting rude ones and getting bullied in private so I automatically turn it off. Most of my female friends do the same as we're sick of getting dlck pics. Not saying you'd do any of that but I can't turn it on for only certain people.