Autistic and humour 2

here a new discussion for jokes and any autistc humour you think suitable ,,,the original thread is a bit long

add jokes, funny memes, anything really.  Stuff u think is funny.

I did a hunt on autisitc humour ahd got a load of stuff and learnt a lot about autism and humour. 

here is some stuff I found

enjoy

Heart

Parents
  • EUREKA

I figured out, what Einstein was thinking, when he exclaimed: ‘’Eureka’’, assuming of course it has really happened, and the story is based on someone’s first-hand relation. He had a sudden thought about someone he knew name Jurij. In Slavic languages 2nd case of noun declination adds -ka at the end of that name, while germanic language native would struggle to pronounce 2nd j in word Jurijka, thus making the word sound like eureka. Of course there is another implication, he was a russian spy, or a contact for one, or at least he could speak russian. 

• haha Mariusz JoyJoyJoy 

btw talking of names, I love the name Marius in all its forms. Such as the Marius in Les Miserables.

• original comes from Rome, it was one of noble family's name, then Romans spread it through all Europe, it's being pronunced differently in some languages so alteration to written form follows it

I watched Les Miserables, good story

• Apparently the colleague's name change was too trivial for her colleagues to remember, or even to write it down, so that says it all really. But it wasn't too trivial for me to remember...

• kudos for memory, mine doesn't work for names at all

and be careful with saying colleague's name is trivia Stuck out tongue

• Ah but is it trivia? One day all our knowledge will be useful. I have found this to be true in my life.

e.g. my husband's Irish colleague got married, then went out of the UK on holiday. She couldn't get back into the UK because no one at her workplace had written down her married name and no one could remember it. However, I had remembered it. Therefore I told the workplace, who told customs, and the lady got back into the UK. I saved her life.

• Ah but is it trivia? One day all our knowledge will be useful. I have found this to be true in my life.

e.g. my husband's Irish colleague got married, then went out of the UK on holiday. She couldn't get back into the UK because no one at her workplace had written down her married name and no one could remember it. However, I had remembered it. Therefore I told the workplace, who told customs, and the lady got back into the UK. I saved her life.

Children