Difficulty getting back on here with new NAS security system

So why did NAS. Change the login arrangements. Making it complicated to get back on here.

surely they could have made it easier for the users?

anyone els e found it annoying? And loads of duplicates and awkward messaging.

nice pictures but poor funtionality and lots of grief for us users

Parents
  • So I thought it was just me - all different. Lost my security info -took several attempts to get into site and all my history has gone- not to mention - after telling me I did not even have an account when once I finally rejoined it managed to indicate I had an active membership ???weird

- Also there seems to be  a lack of content? or is it just me?- I used to be able to access loads of info, resources and great reads. I find all the links lead to nowhere and most of the topics etc not here anymore - why was it changed?  Unable to get any of the info I need today.  

•  Sorry you're finding difficulties with links. As  says, please do post, or email community.manager@nas.org.uk, to say which links you mean, and where you find them. If in older messages here, it is possible that links could be broken. We set out to improve our advice content substantially as a major part of this change. That means extensive rewriting, and some of that content is still being added, so there are changes, and links mentioned previously here may not be the same. But feedback is really important in helping with improving our advice content.

To regain your history, you need a new sign-in for your old account. Choose the Sign Up Now button, use the same email address as in your previous account, and choose any password (same as before or a new one).

•  Sorry you're finding difficulties with links. As  says, please do post, or email community.manager@nas.org.uk, to say which links you mean, and where you find them. If in older messages here, it is possible that links could be broken. We set out to improve our advice content substantially as a major part of this change. That means extensive rewriting, and some of that content is still being added, so there are changes, and links mentioned previously here may not be the same. But feedback is really important in helping with improving our advice content.

To regain your history, you need a new sign-in for your old account. Choose the Sign Up Now button, use the same email address as in your previous account, and choose any password (same as before or a new one).

Children
No Data