Yet another Thread about that Coro/Covi/Virus/Lockdown thing... (& "Children".)

...Greetings to Anyone who may read.

The Media/News is making a fuss, as if confused, as to why that Virus-thing has recently "peaked"/"increased" again.
Coincidentally this is just as "Children" have been sent back to School...

...Someone has thought that this Virus was a thing which was generally unable to be gained/transmitted/spread --- until any Human is at least 18 Years old, maybe...?

Apparently, especially here in London, a "Child" - including Teenagers - cannot possibly be spreading any so-called virus at all --- despite all of them shouting, hugging, pushing, spitting, grabbing, yelling, crowding, bullying, non-mask-wearing, food-sharing, celebrating... each other...?

...I just wanted to 'air' this... for any second "lockdown" occurring, as I am (currently forced to be) staying in London. It is not fair. & As I said, *why* is anyone surprised about it??

(This turned out to be a RANT. Sorry! Ignore it if You like, Anyone --- but This Forum is quite tolerant of such things, though, so I try to Post it anyway to see if anyone else understands the perspective.)

Parents
  • Greetings again, now coming up to December 25th & Happy New Year to Anyone reading, I say! Yet is Me moaning again, or rather this post may be titled: 'How to organize your Chaos'...

So, finally about a week ago, the Media *finally* printed statistics confirming what I said. "Rates of infection" (not any other rates) are highest in "secondary school children" - i.e. Teenagers. Finally they realised this. But then after a couple of days, They forget this again, since Their response was to "close the Pubs and (Night)Clubs", because, obviously, these are the main places which under-18s go to when they are not in School...(!)

The result is, here in London, that they invented a new "Tier Four" which is now in effect, closing down non-essential shops and Pubs (again). However, they coincidentally did this just as Schools are shut *anyway* for the Holiday... so the "restrictions" might work anyway. It is just 'complete coincidence' that the Superspreaders will be less crowding the streets anyway...

...Is London the only City which had in place during Term Time, special bus services which crowded Teenagers onto Double Deckers regardless of "social distancing"? They never socially distanced and They do not care, because They are not Adults...! (Most of them never even bother with FaceMasks either.)

• Greetings again, now coming up to December 25th & Happy New Year to Anyone reading, I say! Yet is Me moaning again, or rather this post may be titled: 'How to organize your Chaos'...

So, finally about a week ago, the Media *finally* printed statistics confirming what I said. "Rates of infection" (not any other rates) are highest in "secondary school children" - i.e. Teenagers. Finally they realised this. But then after a couple of days, They forget this again, since Their response was to "close the Pubs and (Night)Clubs", because, obviously, these are the main places which under-18s go to when they are not in School...(!)

The result is, here in London, that they invented a new "Tier Four" which is now in effect, closing down non-essential shops and Pubs (again). However, they coincidentally did this just as Schools are shut *anyway* for the Holiday... so the "restrictions" might work anyway. It is just 'complete coincidence' that the Superspreaders will be less crowding the streets anyway...

...Is London the only City which had in place during Term Time, special bus services which crowded Teenagers onto Double Deckers regardless of "social distancing"? They never socially distanced and They do not care, because They are not Adults...! (Most of them never even bother with FaceMasks either.)

Children