Yet another Thread about that Coro/Covi/Virus/Lockdown thing... (& "Children".)

...Greetings to Anyone who may read.

The Media/News is making a fuss, as if confused, as to why that Virus-thing has recently "peaked"/"increased" again.
Coincidentally this is just as "Children" have been sent back to School...

...Someone has thought that this Virus was a thing which was generally unable to be gained/transmitted/spread --- until any Human is at least 18 Years old, maybe...?

Apparently, especially here in London, a "Child" - including Teenagers - cannot possibly be spreading any so-called virus at all --- despite all of them shouting, hugging, pushing, spitting, grabbing, yelling, crowding, bullying, non-mask-wearing, food-sharing, celebrating... each other...?

...I just wanted to 'air' this... for any second "lockdown" occurring, as I am (currently forced to be) staying in London. It is not fair. & As I said, *why* is anyone surprised about it??

(This turned out to be a RANT. Sorry! Ignore it if You like, Anyone --- but This Forum is quite tolerant of such things, though, so I try to Post it anyway to see if anyone else understands the perspective.)

• not any more the virus is now attacking 20- 35 years old as well :(  but the new oxford vaccine is here so we have a fighting chance

• I can think of a Lord of the Flies situation from all this.  Basically, children survive but all the adults are killed off, so the children have to start some sort of civilisation.  Fantasy I know, but an interesting parallek

• its a real mess where I live ---- the politicans haven't thought this through enough and are making knee jerk reactions.

• Indeed.  But kids still need to be educated.  Although TBH I think this reluctance to close schools is more about not being seen to be 'falling behind' in the global sense than it is about the children themselves.  Home schooling I guess may be an option for some, but all you have to do is browse Facebook for half an hour to see how bad of an idea that could turn into.

• we operate similar buses where I live

...Thank You for Your support. 

Though I try to avoid them, I look at them, so very brightly coloured, screeching, full up, loud, noisy, fast-moving, & polluting...& so sometimes I do find them to be quite scary. 

...And the Buses when they are full of them can be scary too...! Slight smile

• no we operate similar buses where I live

• Greetings again, now coming up to December 25th & Happy New Year to Anyone reading, I say! Yet is Me moaning again, or rather this post may be titled: 'How to organize your Chaos'...

So, finally about a week ago, the Media *finally* printed statistics confirming what I said. "Rates of infection" (not any other rates) are highest in "secondary school children" - i.e. Teenagers. Finally they realised this. But then after a couple of days, They forget this again, since Their response was to "close the Pubs and (Night)Clubs", because, obviously, these are the main places which under-18s go to when they are not in School...(!)

The result is, here in London, that they invented a new "Tier Four" which is now in effect, closing down non-essential shops and Pubs (again). However, they coincidentally did this just as Schools are shut *anyway* for the Holiday... so the "restrictions" might work anyway. It is just 'complete coincidence' that the Superspreaders will be less crowding the streets anyway...

...Is London the only City which had in place during Term Time, special bus services which crowded Teenagers onto Double Deckers regardless of "social distancing"? They never socially distanced and They do not care, because They are not Adults...! (Most of them never even bother with FaceMasks either.)

• I just wonder how much of this increase is due to university students going back to university, to children going back to school and to people being more cooped up now summer is over. Having fresh air was seen to help quell the spread and effects of Spanish flu after the first world war.  

I don't think scaring people into thinking it is the worst disease since the bubonic plague, or cholera, or typhoid,  or even as fatal as the London Smogs in the 1950s or the pea soupers of the nineteenth century.  We should of course take sensible precautions but we have lives to enjoy, not worry about whether meeting our families is illegal or not.

• "Children make perfect leverage!"

US Lawyer’s answer to everything.

Note how most US Presidents began their career as a Lawyer?

• (Thank You! I do not know either. & Please do not feel any need to reply in any haste, Anyone. I just post sometimes hoping that "someone really important (rich/influential)" might read, that is all...

Also this is My only "Social Media" place. & NAS is quite highly rated. And, well... that is all really.)

• Greetings. I am repying to this Thread again, to draw attention to the fact that what I said seems to be occurring again. Another restriction is going to be put in force, BUT schools are going to be kept open... so how will this make a difference to the "super-spreaders" (Children); and I really do not like this idea of totally ignoring so-called "children", and it seems to make no sense at all to Me, that Teenagers are *allowed* to *gleefully* 'flout' "social distancing" rules, while all of the rest of us suffer from their supposedly 'diseased breath'...?

(Yes this is a bit of a rant, sorry.) Rates of infection shot up, just as I said in My OP --- Why why why are "children's" actions & effects upon Adults being ignored so much??

• In my opinion, this is all driven and controlled  by the globalists - it's the EU's last chance to damage the UK before we leave and it's timed to overthrow the US elections in favour of 'Heels up' Harris.

Most voting in the US is done in schools so by creating a huge (fake) global fear in parents and children, it allows them to close the schools - in favour of postal voting which will allow them to steal the election.     Then it's goodbye to America.

• children can get Covid-19 but it mostly has no symptoms in children, and they can pass it on. There needs to be research into children who have been infected for last lasting damage which isnt yet apparent. Its a very nasty virus for some people.