Yet another Thread about that Coro/Covi/Virus/Lockdown thing... (& "Children".)

...Greetings to Anyone who may read.

The Media/News is making a fuss, as if confused, as to why that Virus-thing has recently "peaked"/"increased" again.
Coincidentally this is just as "Children" have been sent back to School...

...Someone has thought that this Virus was a thing which was generally unable to be gained/transmitted/spread --- until any Human is at least 18 Years old, maybe...?

Apparently, especially here in London, a "Child" - including Teenagers - cannot possibly be spreading any so-called virus at all --- despite all of them shouting, hugging, pushing, spitting, grabbing, yelling, crowding, bullying, non-mask-wearing, food-sharing, celebrating... each other...?

...I just wanted to 'air' this... for any second "lockdown" occurring, as I am (currently forced to be) staying in London. It is not fair. & As I said, *why* is anyone surprised about it??

(This turned out to be a RANT. Sorry! Ignore it if You like, Anyone --- but This Forum is quite tolerant of such things, though, so I try to Post it anyway to see if anyone else understands the perspective.)

Parents
  • In my opinion, this is all driven and controlled  by the globalists - it's the EU's last chance to damage the UK before we leave and it's timed to overthrow the US elections in favour of 'Heels up' Harris.

Most voting in the US is done in schools so by creating a huge (fake) global fear in parents and children, it allows them to close the schools - in favour of postal voting which will allow them to steal the election.     Then it's goodbye to America.

• In my opinion, this is all driven and controlled  by the globalists - it's the EU's last chance to damage the UK before we leave and it's timed to overthrow the US elections in favour of 'Heels up' Harris.

Most voting in the US is done in schools so by creating a huge (fake) global fear in parents and children, it allows them to close the schools - in favour of postal voting which will allow them to steal the election.     Then it's goodbye to America.

Children
No Data