Yet another Thread about that Coro/Covi/Virus/Lockdown thing... (& "Children".)

...Greetings to Anyone who may read.

The Media/News is making a fuss, as if confused, as to why that Virus-thing has recently "peaked"/"increased" again.
Coincidentally this is just as "Children" have been sent back to School...

...Someone has thought that this Virus was a thing which was generally unable to be gained/transmitted/spread --- until any Human is at least 18 Years old, maybe...?

Apparently, especially here in London, a "Child" - including Teenagers - cannot possibly be spreading any so-called virus at all --- despite all of them shouting, hugging, pushing, spitting, grabbing, yelling, crowding, bullying, non-mask-wearing, food-sharing, celebrating... each other...?

...I just wanted to 'air' this... for any second "lockdown" occurring, as I am (currently forced to be) staying in London. It is not fair. & As I said, *why* is anyone surprised about it??

(This turned out to be a RANT. Sorry! Ignore it if You like, Anyone --- but This Forum is quite tolerant of such things, though, so I try to Post it anyway to see if anyone else understands the perspective.)

Parents
  • Greetings. I am repying to this Thread again, to draw attention to the fact that what I said seems to be occurring again. Another restriction is going to be put in force, BUT schools are going to be kept open... so how will this make a difference to the "super-spreaders" (Children); and I really do not like this idea of totally ignoring so-called "children", and it seems to make no sense at all to Me, that Teenagers are *allowed* to *gleefully* 'flout' "social distancing" rules, while all of the rest of us suffer from their supposedly 'diseased breath'...?

(Yes this is a bit of a rant, sorry.) Rates of infection shot up, just as I said in My OP --- Why why why are "children's" actions & effects upon Adults being ignored so much??

• "Children make perfect leverage!"

US Lawyer’s answer to everything.

Note how most US Presidents began their career as a Lawyer?

Reply Children
No Data