Online forums - do people think you're a troll?

I've been banned from a few forums in my lifetime (Mumsnet, for example). 

Every time has shocked and upset me.

People assume I'm a troll and I'm left with that familiar feeling: "I don't understand what I've done wrong; am I living in a parallel universe to everyone else?"

The rejection stings and baffles me.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Parents
  • I can relate.....but also to in person situations more so....Ie....the day to day interactions!

Ive now had one of my lesbian neighbours verbally attack me 1 week ago infront of many people....

Long story...But ive LITERALLY done nothing wrong and even her partner and son who was there(i think hes in his 30s) even told her to apologise..

Im convinced i give off some kind of negative vibe to certain people......its bizarre!.....it makes me second guess myself for weeks....but i know  totally , im not in the wrong, yet somehow i receive very harsh attacks...

• I can relate.....but also to in person situations more so....Ie....the day to day interactions!

Ive now had one of my lesbian neighbours verbally attack me 1 week ago infront of many people....

Long story...But ive LITERALLY done nothing wrong and even her partner and son who was there(i think hes in his 30s) even told her to apologise..

Im convinced i give off some kind of negative vibe to certain people......its bizarre!.....it makes me second guess myself for weeks....but i know  totally , im not in the wrong, yet somehow i receive very harsh attacks...

Children
No Data