I cant bear it - my stress levels are always painfully high

I cant bear it - my stress levels are always painfully high. My body is in a constant state of panic everyday. I am just started to notice that my stomach has lots of feelings of terror, is if I’m getting ready to run away all the time. Do you have this? It is unbearable. I don’t think I can keep living like this. 

Parents
  • I have a old friend who worked in a well know theatre and one day it all got a bit too much so he just look up into the flies and said "F**K it" and went home and stayed home, he has spent th last 40 years doing whet HE want's and to hell with what people think, try it, just be YOU and don't worry about anything that stresses you, it's not worth it and life IS worth living, if only to piss everyone else off.

• I have a old friend who worked in a well know theatre and one day it all got a bit too much so he just look up into the flies and said "F**K it" and went home and stayed home, he has spent th last 40 years doing whet HE want's and to hell with what people think, try it, just be YOU and don't worry about anything that stresses you, it's not worth it and life IS worth living, if only to piss everyone else off.

Children
No Data