Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • well the new rules don't make much sense. We should stay at home as much as possible but go back to work if we can and from wed are allowed to drive to places, sit in parks have picnics and day trips????  Allowed to visit a person from one other household.  Did I miss the bit where they mentioned what about vulnerable and shielded persons?

Glad I don't have to go to work or go out for food I would find this all really confusing and unsettling!  I was out the door for 5.30am with the dog and had a nice walk round the village, had the field to ourselves.   ..oh and another thing from wed we're apparently allowed to exercise more than once a day and for as long as we want, though all the 'experts' ares saying if we lift lockdown over 100,000 will get it and Germany's cases are going up again after they relaxed lockdown rules!???? 

• Seaside is going to be absolutely packed this weekend. There’s no way 2 meters rule can be enforced.

I wonder if people near the Welsh or Scottish border are allowed to spend a day out with their friends in Wales/Scotland? 

I seriously don’t like it.

• Seaside is going to be absolutely packed this weekend. There’s no way 2 meters rule can be enforced.

I wonder if people near the Welsh or Scottish border are allowed to spend a day out with their friends in Wales/Scotland? 

I seriously don’t like it.

Children
  • I think Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have kept the same rules as last time and extended them.  The Welsh minister said if people from english side of border came over to visit welsh tourist places they would be turned round by welsh police and arrested if they refused or something, so assuming Scotland would be the same.

Ireland can control/prevent entry via cancelling ferries and planes if they wanted to stop people from UK being able to get over there if they felt our Govt were risking people's lives too much.