Shouldn’t ALL key workers receive a medal post Coronavirus?

The Mirror is running a campaign for frontline NHS and carers to receive a medal post Coronavirus. This should be a no-brainer.

This is a war, but shouldn’t ALL keyworkers receive a medal? 

Without:

The Police,

The Cleaners,

The Shelf-Stackers in the Supermarkets,

The Lorry Drivers delivering your food,

The Bin-Men,

and many more besides, the country would shut down.  

So if you agree let them know.

Parents
  • I am going to stick my neck out and say,  I estimate the total death in the UK from this virus to be 2,300 and for the emergency to be over in four weeks.

However,  I support some of the government social distancing measures and hope they continue for much longer.   Not because of this virus but because I find the hygiene of the general public to be disgusting in general.

Before everything stopped, I was travelling on busy buses twice a day and the amount of coughing and sneezing was awful and no-one made any effort to sneeze into a hanky, it just went into the open.

• I am going to stick my neck out and say,  I estimate the total death in the UK from this virus to be 2,300 and for the emergency to be over in four weeks.

However,  I support some of the government social distancing measures and hope they continue for much longer.   Not because of this virus but because I find the hygiene of the general public to be disgusting in general.

Before everything stopped, I was travelling on busy buses twice a day and the amount of coughing and sneezing was awful and no-one made any effort to sneeze into a hanky, it just went into the open.

Children
No Data