Police are dangerous for those on the autistic spectrum

Police do not understand autism and will readily interpret our unusual actions as criminal wherever possible, especially if they think they can make a financial benefit from doing so.

I am keen to try and help educate the police and legal system and look for opportunities

Birmingham tried to do something useful a few years ago but it never got progressed https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/557/adults_with_autism_and_the_criminal_justice_system_november_2012.pdf

Parents Reply
  • misunderstanding autistic use of a scam website

...Another new factor. I meant all of what I said before, but this, again, is another new aspect, again, and I feel that My replies before now make Me look foolish. (Again.) 

Perhaps a separate Thread about THIS new introduced aspect - "Autistic use of scam websites" - would gain more helpful responses, than just the general title of "Police are dangerous for those on the Autistic Spectrum".

(Also there is a "downvote" for simply asking a question which, had the question not been asked, this new angle about "scam websites" might not have been stated.)

...In general, the police do act upon the Law, and if a person has fallen for a Scam (e.g. Websites which take Money illegally from an account), then further action is required by Police or Victims or Supporters to expose the fact that the Victim had been Scammed in the first place. Upon the Internet this is ridiculously difficult, but it is the way that this (awful) Internet/WWW business works with the Law at large.

Good Luck, still. Not sure what else to say after this, unless more is to come. I do recommend starting another Thread, though, and it should progress *very* differently from this one and should attract much more pertinant answers.

Children