Finding a relationship

Hello, 

Please can you anyone help me with what I am struggling the most, 

I have to find a relationship or taking next steps to finding love, however I have tried dating sites, I just got turned down and I present myself very well. I connect very well people and i have no trouble communicating with people, 

I don't know if im rushing things or how I'm seeking a relationship I'm not doing it right i don't know. I concert worry about ill be on my own for near future? 

Any advice? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I used Internet dating for a few years without success.  Eventually, I found a great relationship through Plenty of Fish. One Valentine's day, I sent off a lot of messages to possible (in terms of compatibility score, geography etc) women on the site basically saying "Happy Valentine's Day.  Would you like to correspond with me?".  This did the trick.

Could think about it as a type of marketing, to get the product (yourself) noticed in a crowded field.  Here is an example of a guy who came up with a novel idea.  "Single man Mark Rofe hires billboard in bid to find love":

www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-england-south-yorkshire-51332996

• I used Internet dating for a few years without success.  Eventually, I found a great relationship through Plenty of Fish. One Valentine's day, I sent off a lot of messages to possible (in terms of compatibility score, geography etc) women on the site basically saying "Happy Valentine's Day.  Would you like to correspond with me?".  This did the trick.

Could think about it as a type of marketing, to get the product (yourself) noticed in a crowded field.  Here is an example of a guy who came up with a novel idea.  "Single man Mark Rofe hires billboard in bid to find love":

www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-england-south-yorkshire-51332996

Children
No Data