Just approved my PIP and now I had a bombshell.

I was told I had a 10% or so chance in having my Mandatory Reconsideration accepted but it did indeed get approved. But I contacted the boss of my social worker and she said that that 2 of her users have to pay back there PIP back (Gradually, every week or so). She is appealing it but I have no hope in it being successful, she said i'm not under there raider at this point but I can see it coming and i'm screwed.

I don't fully understand it but she said they are putting it through.

I really relied on my benefits for bills and personal spending, without out I have nothing. I cant even spend it on clothes, nothing. I really been contemplating on it and just giving up and saying F it, just end it and save myself the hassle. I'm nothing anyway. I cant event say screw the benefits and just work, I can not even work, I have really bad anxiety and hardly step out of the door. I have tried a few times but failed. 

Really at loss

Parents Reply
  • You say youd like to work with reptiles on your page....Ever tried working at parliament house?...lol  lots of reptilian types there...lol

Also....my son who is Autistic(i am also) he likes Tool......i use to listen to them for a while sometime back..way back...but not my thing...too odd.!..plus my sons all into dark humour....i wonder if it can partly be a tism thing? 

Children