Struggling :(

Feel like Im coming up to a total meltdown, trying not to let things get to me but cognitively im struggling with even being verbal with people. Mental health team didnt return my call. Tried talking to a friend she replied 'you should try being me in my life'. Im so sick of paddling flat out just to keep my head above water. NO plans to end this misery so dont want to worry anyone. Feel like such a failure and nothing people are saying is helping at mo may try distraction. All I want to do is cry. 

Parents
  • When I have a meltdown, I know what all the things are that have made me overload, I have to start at the beginning and talk through each of my worries.

It's like unpicking knots which I like to do from time to time ha, So if your comfortable Start at the beginning and I'll go through it with you, totally up to you thou. 

• Thank you thats so kind of you to offer. I think what upset me today is stumbling over my words, it happens quite often especially when Im not a hundred percent ok in myself. I just feel so stupid and embarrassed when I mix words up i hate talking most of the time. 

• Sorry to jump in, just wanted to say I am not autistic myself (my son is) however I have fibromyalgia and when I flare up I struggle to get the right words out too and can understand your frustration! I can sometimes say the wrong word or stutter or just get so upset I give up on the word. There is nothing I have found to help apart, just finding away to accept that sometimes it happens and forgiving yourself! It’s okay to stumble just got to pick back up and try again! Please be kind to yourself! I get told that your doing your best, if you could do better you already would do so be kind to yourself :) 

• Sorry to jump in, just wanted to say I am not autistic myself (my son is) however I have fibromyalgia and when I flare up I struggle to get the right words out too and can understand your frustration! I can sometimes say the wrong word or stutter or just get so upset I give up on the word. There is nothing I have found to help apart, just finding away to accept that sometimes it happens and forgiving yourself! It’s okay to stumble just got to pick back up and try again! Please be kind to yourself! I get told that your doing your best, if you could do better you already would do so be kind to yourself :) 

Children
No Data