From an autism/disability perspective, who is the best party to vote for?

I'm guessing Conservative/Tories would be the worst choice, since they only care about the top richest 1%, and they are responsible for DLA changing to PIP and the disaster that is Universal Credit.

Parents
  • At election time, they might just decide to talk to you and try to persuade you to vote for them. But even that is doubtful. These days, If you are not on their algorithm, you will be avoided in case you foul up their soundbites. Between elections, they and most of their supporters will be constantly dissing you for daring to be different. It's all about competition as far as they are concerned, and we are widely seen to have no team spirit. Politics everywhere brings out the worst in people. The first-past-the-post system has long seemed to me like elitist hooliganism. UK politics hasn't really made any progress since rotten boroughs and pork barrel. I gave up any real religious belief long before I left school. Where the * was this milk of kindness they constantly wittered on about?  As I lived in a politically active family, it took a little bit longer to realise that UK politics was also a complete fairy tale.

• At election time, they might just decide to talk to you and try to persuade you to vote for them. But even that is doubtful. These days, If you are not on their algorithm, you will be avoided in case you foul up their soundbites. Between elections, they and most of their supporters will be constantly dissing you for daring to be different. It's all about competition as far as they are concerned, and we are widely seen to have no team spirit. Politics everywhere brings out the worst in people. The first-past-the-post system has long seemed to me like elitist hooliganism. UK politics hasn't really made any progress since rotten boroughs and pork barrel. I gave up any real religious belief long before I left school. Where the * was this milk of kindness they constantly wittered on about?  As I lived in a politically active family, it took a little bit longer to realise that UK politics was also a complete fairy tale.

Children
  • It never used to be like this until Momentum started instigating "Rules For Radicals" under the direction of Mr Blair's government - turning young people into useful idiots for pushing the agenda by violence - look at yesterday's riots in London for how this is done.

This was a copy of the US pattern instigated by the 'Democrat Party' - and if you're interested, look at the links between Hilary and Saul Alinsky and all will become clear.